- Entry-level accountant role, applicable to almost all business.
- Responsible for day-to-day basic accounting functions.
- Reports to the financial accountant/ manager/ controller depending on company.
- CA qualification not usually required, as accounting agree with/without articles should suffice.
- This is therefore a good entry point role if you like accounting but do not necessarily want to put yourself through the formal CA qualification.
|Example of responsibilities
- Daily process/ capture bank statement
- Bookkeeping to Balance Sheet
- Prepare payment requisitions
- Bank & Petty Cash Recon monthly
- Billing clients
- Prepare Age analysis
- Proper/ Correct allocation of cash receipt
- Able to do a Pro-forma / Quotation & invoicing
|Experience/ qualifications required
- B.comm/ B.Acc/ Business Science degree minimum
- Experience required based on role and company